Who are Elder Care Managers (ECM)?
- We can provide expertise and answers in times of uncertainty. We can guide families to actions and decisions which will allow their loved ones to have the best quality of care and life, thus reducing the worry and stress.
- ECMs are creative and build a plan of care around community resources or available state or federal entitlement programs. Care is individualized and service is compassionate and focuses on your individual needs and goals.
- ECMs can determine the best living situation and efficiently help to manage resources. Communication is key to coordinating between family members, doctors, and other professionals.
- By having a ECM on your case, we are able to avoid duplication of services and unnecessary hospitalizations and placements.
- We are also able to help provide comprehensive objective assessments for legal, health and financial professionals for their use.
- For long-distance caregivers, ECMs provide ongoing supervision and will be a communication link to avoid
- Lorna Gavin RN, GCM
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEBSITE: http://www.aginggracefullyllc.com/index.html
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO THE SHOW